In this podcast, we sit down with Kyle Schaefer and discuss how he got into guiding and his experiences working in Colorado, the Bahama’s and New England. We also discuss his effort to become carbon neutral, tips on site-fishing striped bass, and why one summer he had to take cold showers.
Post Photo Credit: Dylan Schmitz
#082 Jared Cyr: Evolving Fisheries, Little Advantages, and Doing It the Right Way – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #082 Jared Cyr: Evolving Fisheries, Little Advantages, and Doing It the Right Way
- #081 Ian Slater: Challenging Permit, Coaching Anglers, and Dealing with Competition
- #080 Scott Brown: Special Forces, Flats Fishing, and Family
- #079 Jesse Males: Moving Slow, Chasing Opportunities, and Fishing Costa Rica
- Behind the Bahamas: Bruce Chard