In this podcast, we sit down with Kyle Schaefer and discuss how he got into guiding and his experiences working in Colorado, the Bahama’s and New England. We also discuss his effort to become carbon neutral, tips on site-fishing striped bass, and why one summer he had to take cold showers.
Post Photo Credit: Dylan Schmitz
#065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries
- #064 John Dunaway: Learnings from Life at Sea
- Guiding Flow Series: A Chance to Save Florida's Everglades
- #063 Jonathan Moss: Teaching, Television, and Taking Leaps of Faith
- #062 Ty Hibbs: Louisiana Jacks, Cajun Crawfish, and Learning from Others