In this podcast, we sit down with Kyle Schaefer and discuss how he got into guiding and his experiences working in Colorado, the Bahama’s and New England. We also discuss his effort to become carbon neutral, tips on site-fishing striped bass, and why one summer he had to take cold showers.
Post Photo Credit: Dylan Schmitz
#062 Ty Hibbs: Louisiana Jacks, Cajun Crawfish, and Learning from Others – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #062 Ty Hibbs: Louisiana Jacks, Cajun Crawfish, and Learning from Others
- #061 Royce Dahnke: Shallow Flats, Blue Water, and Hunting Crossovers
- #060 Jamie Howard: Fishing, Filming, and Working through the Chaos
- #059 Chris Herrera: Smoking Meat: Battling Cancer, and the Importance of Positivity
- #058: Brian Jill: Traveling the World, Exploring the Unknown, and Dealing with Pressured Fisheries