In this podcast, we sit down with Kyle Schaefer and discuss how he got into guiding and his experiences working in Colorado, the Bahama’s and New England. We also discuss his effort to become carbon neutral, tips on site-fishing striped bass, and why one summer he had to take cold showers.
Post Photo Credit: Dylan Schmitz
#059 Chris Herrera: Smoking Meat: Battling Cancer, and the Importance of Positivity – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #059 Chris Herrera: Smoking Meat: Battling Cancer, and the Importance of Positivity
- #058: Brian Jill: Traveling the World, Exploring the Unknown, and Dealing with Pressured Fisheries
- #057 Simon Perkins: Learning from the Best, Lowering Walls, and Caring About More than Margins
- #056 Kyle Schaefer: Cold Showers, New England Stripers, and Adapting to Different Environments
- #055 Vince Stegura: Fishing the Waters of Oman and Fighting for Authenticity