In this podcast, we sit down with Kyle Schaefer and discuss how he got into guiding and his experiences working in Colorado, the Bahama’s and New England. We also discuss his effort to become carbon neutral, tips on site-fishing striped bass, and why one summer he had to take cold showers.
Post Photo Credit: Dylan Schmitz
#070 Court Douthit: Get A Round Tuit – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #070 Court Douthit: Get A Round Tuit
- Guiding Flow Series: The Obsession of Carter Andrews
- Guiding Flow Series: Depolarizing Conservation and Building Up Advocates
- #069 Meredith McCord: Chasing Records, World Travel, and Building Community
- #068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero