In this podcast, we sit down with Jako Lucas of Capt. Jack Productions and discuss his upbringing in South Africa, how he became an international fishing guide, his career in filming, and what life has taught him about dealing with failure. We also discuss Giant Trevally and fishing for Jacks.
#068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero
- Guiding Flow Series: Hilary Hutcheson
- #067 Kyle Pitts: Panama City Beach – Beneath the Surface
- #066 Jako Lucas: Giant Trevally , International Guiding, and Dealing with Criticism
- #065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries