In this podcast, we sit down with Jako Lucas of Capt. Jack Productions and discuss his upbringing in South Africa, how he became an international fishing guide, his career in filming, and what life has taught him about dealing with failure. We also discuss Giant Trevally and fishing for Jacks.
#087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur
- #086 Mac Elliot: Photos, Faith, and Looking Ahead
- #085 Mark Kenyon: Fighting Busyness, Finding Mentors, and Becoming a Lifelong Learner
- #084 Virginia Salvador: King Salmon, White Sturgeon, and West Coast Culture
- #083 Nick Labadie: Jet Ski Tours, Targeting Fish, and Putting Your Ego Aside