In this podcast, we sit down with Travis Huckeba of Saltwater Solutions and discuss his roots in the Florida Panhandle, the ropes of rural fisheries, and the importance of hard work. Travis also shares with us the need for respect between guides and recreational anglers, and how he has combated burn out over the years.
#068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero
- Guiding Flow Series: Hilary Hutcheson
- #067 Kyle Pitts: Panama City Beach – Beneath the Surface
- #066 Jako Lucas: Giant Trevally , International Guiding, and Dealing with Criticism
- #065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries