In this podcast, we sit down with Travis Huckeba of Saltwater Solutions and discuss his roots in the Florida Panhandle, the ropes of rural fisheries, and the importance of hard work. Travis also shares with us the need for respect between guides and recreational anglers, and how he has combated burn out over the years.
#082 Jared Cyr: Evolving Fisheries, Little Advantages, and Doing It the Right Way – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #082 Jared Cyr: Evolving Fisheries, Little Advantages, and Doing It the Right Way
- #081 Ian Slater: Challenging Permit, Coaching Anglers, and Dealing with Competition
- #080 Scott Brown: Special Forces, Flats Fishing, and Family
- #079 Jesse Males: Moving Slow, Chasing Opportunities, and Fishing Costa Rica
- Behind the Bahamas: Bruce Chard