In this podcast, we sit down with Travis Huckeba of Saltwater Solutions and discuss his roots in the Florida Panhandle, the ropes of rural fisheries, and the importance of hard work. Travis also shares with us the need for respect between guides and recreational anglers, and how he has combated burn out over the years.
#065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries
- #064 John Dunaway: Learnings from Life at Sea
- Guiding Flow Series: A Chance to Save Florida's Everglades
- #063 Jonathan Moss: Teaching, Television, and Taking Leaps of Faith
- #062 Ty Hibbs: Louisiana Jacks, Cajun Crawfish, and Learning from Others