In this podcast, we sit down with John Dunaway who has traveled to over 35 countries, captaining large vessels. In this episode, John shares how he got started in the Merchant Marine Industry, his love for photography, and how he has learned to remove “blockages” that we all experience in order to pursue the next “trip of a lifetime.” John also shares some tips on planning, boat navigation, and a recent trip he too to Devils River with our friends at Turtlebox Audio.
#065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries
- #064 John Dunaway: Learnings from Life at Sea
- Guiding Flow Series: A Chance to Save Florida's Everglades
- #063 Jonathan Moss: Teaching, Television, and Taking Leaps of Faith
- #062 Ty Hibbs: Louisiana Jacks, Cajun Crawfish, and Learning from Others