In this podcast, we sit down with John Dunaway who has traveled to over 35 countries, captaining large vessels. In this episode, John shares how he got started in the Merchant Marine Industry, his love for photography, and how he has learned to remove “blockages” that we all experience in order to pursue the next “trip of a lifetime.” John also shares some tips on planning, boat navigation, and a recent trip he too to Devils River with our friends at Turtlebox Audio.
#087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur
- #086 Mac Elliot: Photos, Faith, and Looking Ahead
- #085 Mark Kenyon: Fighting Busyness, Finding Mentors, and Becoming a Lifelong Learner
- #084 Virginia Salvador: King Salmon, White Sturgeon, and West Coast Culture
- #083 Nick Labadie: Jet Ski Tours, Targeting Fish, and Putting Your Ego Aside