In this podcast, we sit down with John Dunaway who has traveled to over 35 countries, captaining large vessels. In this episode, John shares how he got started in the Merchant Marine Industry, his love for photography, and how he has learned to remove “blockages” that we all experience in order to pursue the next “trip of a lifetime.” John also shares some tips on planning, boat navigation, and a recent trip he too to Devils River with our friends at Turtlebox Audio.
#070 Court Douthit: Get A Round Tuit – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #070 Court Douthit: Get A Round Tuit
- Guiding Flow Series: The Obsession of Carter Andrews
- Guiding Flow Series: Depolarizing Conservation and Building Up Advocates
- #069 Meredith McCord: Chasing Records, World Travel, and Building Community
- #068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero