In this podcast, we sit down with John Dunaway who has traveled to over 35 countries, captaining large vessels. In this episode, John shares how he got started in the Merchant Marine Industry, his love for photography, and how he has learned to remove “blockages” that we all experience in order to pursue the next “trip of a lifetime.” John also shares some tips on planning, boat navigation, and a recent trip he too to Devils River with our friends at Turtlebox Audio.
#068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero
- Guiding Flow Series: Hilary Hutcheson
- #067 Kyle Pitts: Panama City Beach – Beneath the Surface
- #066 Jako Lucas: Giant Trevally , International Guiding, and Dealing with Criticism
- #065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries