In this podcast, we sit down with Royce Dahnke of Cast’n Blast Charters which runs both inshore and offshore charters in Destin Florida. In this episode, Royce shares with me stories of his childhood, growing up and learning from his father who guided for nearly 50 years, and how Royce found his own love for fishing while sneaking into the school library to read books about fishing and the water. We also discussed his latest venture in offshore fishing. the similarities he has picked up on between deep sea and flats fishing, and the carryover he has experienced from also being an avid hunter.
#062 Ty Hibbs: Louisiana Jacks, Cajun Crawfish, and Learning from Others – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #062 Ty Hibbs: Louisiana Jacks, Cajun Crawfish, and Learning from Others
- #061 Royce Dahnke: Shallow Flats, Blue Water, and Hunting Crossovers
- #060 Jamie Howard: Fishing, Filming, and Working through the Chaos
- #059 Chris Herrera: Smoking Meat: Battling Cancer, and the Importance of Positivity
- #058: Brian Jill: Traveling the World, Exploring the Unknown, and Dealing with Pressured Fisheries