In this podcast, we sit down with Royce Dahnke of Cast’n Blast Charters which runs both inshore and offshore charters in Destin Florida. In this episode, Royce shares with me stories of his childhood, growing up and learning from his father who guided for nearly 50 years, and how Royce found his own love for fishing while sneaking into the school library to read books about fishing and the water. We also discussed his latest venture in offshore fishing. the similarities he has picked up on between deep sea and flats fishing, and the carryover he has experienced from also being an avid hunter.
#065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries
- #064 John Dunaway: Learnings from Life at Sea
- Guiding Flow Series: A Chance to Save Florida's Everglades
- #063 Jonathan Moss: Teaching, Television, and Taking Leaps of Faith
- #062 Ty Hibbs: Louisiana Jacks, Cajun Crawfish, and Learning from Others