In this podcast, we sit down with Royce Dahnke of Cast’n Blast Charters which runs both inshore and offshore charters in Destin Florida. In this episode, Royce shares with me stories of his childhood, growing up and learning from his father who guided for nearly 50 years, and how Royce found his own love for fishing while sneaking into the school library to read books about fishing and the water. We also discussed his latest venture in offshore fishing. the similarities he has picked up on between deep sea and flats fishing, and the carryover he has experienced from also being an avid hunter.
#082 Jared Cyr: Evolving Fisheries, Little Advantages, and Doing It the Right Way – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #082 Jared Cyr: Evolving Fisheries, Little Advantages, and Doing It the Right Way
- #081 Ian Slater: Challenging Permit, Coaching Anglers, and Dealing with Competition
- #080 Scott Brown: Special Forces, Flats Fishing, and Family
- #079 Jesse Males: Moving Slow, Chasing Opportunities, and Fishing Costa Rica
- Behind the Bahamas: Bruce Chard