In this podcast, we sit down with Royce Dahnke of Cast’n Blast Charters which runs both inshore and offshore charters in Destin Florida. In this episode, Royce shares with me stories of his childhood, growing up and learning from his father who guided for nearly 50 years, and how Royce found his own love for fishing while sneaking into the school library to read books about fishing and the water. We also discussed his latest venture in offshore fishing. the similarities he has picked up on between deep sea and flats fishing, and the carryover he has experienced from also being an avid hunter.
#070 Court Douthit: Get A Round Tuit – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #070 Court Douthit: Get A Round Tuit
- Guiding Flow Series: The Obsession of Carter Andrews
- Guiding Flow Series: Depolarizing Conservation and Building Up Advocates
- #069 Meredith McCord: Chasing Records, World Travel, and Building Community
- #068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero