In this episode, we sit down with Vince Stegura of Skinny Water Culture and discuss his upbringing in South Florida, his teenage days of chasing snook in Tampa Bay, the impact of fishing the Waters of Oman, and what he has learned through Building Skinny Water Culture. We also discuss the importance of surrounding yourself with great guides and people, and what makes a great angler.
#059 Chris Herrera: Smoking Meat: Battling Cancer, and the Importance of Positivity – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #059 Chris Herrera: Smoking Meat: Battling Cancer, and the Importance of Positivity
- #058: Brian Jill: Traveling the World, Exploring the Unknown, and Dealing with Pressured Fisheries
- #057 Simon Perkins: Learning from the Best, Lowering Walls, and Caring About More than Margins
- #056 Kyle Schaefer: Cold Showers, New England Stripers, and Adapting to Different Environments
- #055 Vince Stegura: Fishing the Waters of Oman and Fighting for Authenticity