In this episode, we sit down with Vince Stegura of Skinny Water Culture and discuss his upbringing in South Florida, his teenage days of chasing snook in Tampa Bay, the impact of fishing the Waters of Oman, and what he has learned through Building Skinny Water Culture. We also discuss the importance of surrounding yourself with great guides and people, and what makes a great angler.
#087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur
- #086 Mac Elliot: Photos, Faith, and Looking Ahead
- #085 Mark Kenyon: Fighting Busyness, Finding Mentors, and Becoming a Lifelong Learner
- #084 Virginia Salvador: King Salmon, White Sturgeon, and West Coast Culture
- #083 Nick Labadie: Jet Ski Tours, Targeting Fish, and Putting Your Ego Aside