In this episode, we sit down with Vince Stegura of Skinny Water Culture and discuss his upbringing in South Florida, his teenage days of chasing snook in Tampa Bay, the impact of fishing the Waters of Oman, and what he has learned through Building Skinny Water Culture. We also discuss the importance of surrounding yourself with great guides and people, and what makes a great angler.
Guiding Flow Series: A Chance to Save Florida's Everglades – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- Guiding Flow Series: A Chance to Save Florida's Everglades
- #063 Jonathan Moss: Teaching, Television, and Taking Leaps of Faith
- #062 Ty Hibbs: Louisiana Jacks, Cajun Crawfish, and Learning from Others
- #061 Royce Dahnke: Shallow Flats, Blue Water, and Hunting Crossovers
- #060 Jamie Howard: Fishing, Filming, and Working through the Chaos