In this episode, we sit down with Vince Stegura of Skinny Water Culture and discuss his upbringing in South Florida, his teenage days of chasing snook in Tampa Bay, the impact of fishing the Waters of Oman, and what he has learned through Building Skinny Water Culture. We also discuss the importance of surrounding yourself with great guides and people, and what makes a great angler.
#068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero
- Guiding Flow Series: Hilary Hutcheson
- #067 Kyle Pitts: Panama City Beach – Beneath the Surface
- #066 Jako Lucas: Giant Trevally , International Guiding, and Dealing with Criticism
- #065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries