In this podcast, Trey gives us a rundown of his story of a small town kid who fell in love with site fishing after watching an episode of outdoor television. Trey also shares with us tips on feeding redfish up close, navigating tight quarter fishing, and his passion of hunting arrowheads.
#087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur
- #086 Mac Elliot: Photos, Faith, and Looking Ahead
- #085 Mark Kenyon: Fighting Busyness, Finding Mentors, and Becoming a Lifelong Learner
- #084 Virginia Salvador: King Salmon, White Sturgeon, and West Coast Culture
- #083 Nick Labadie: Jet Ski Tours, Targeting Fish, and Putting Your Ego Aside