In this series, Captains Collective works with the television show Guiding Flow in order to further the conversations and discussions featured on each episode. In this podcasts, Hunter sits down with Chris Wittman of Captains for Clean Water in order to discuss the problems facing Florida’s water, and the current opportunity we have to save Florida’s Everglades.
#065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries
- #064 John Dunaway: Learnings from Life at Sea
- Guiding Flow Series: A Chance to Save Florida's Everglades
- #063 Jonathan Moss: Teaching, Television, and Taking Leaps of Faith
- #062 Ty Hibbs: Louisiana Jacks, Cajun Crawfish, and Learning from Others