In this podcast, we sit down with Simon Perkins of Orvis. In this episode, we discuss how he discovered his own love for the outdoors, product development, Orvis’ recent skiff partnership with Hells Bay Boat Works and Captains for Clean Water, and what he has learned about fishing from surrounding himself with some of the best guides in the outdoors.
#059 Chris Herrera: Smoking Meat: Battling Cancer, and the Importance of Positivity – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #059 Chris Herrera: Smoking Meat: Battling Cancer, and the Importance of Positivity
- #058: Brian Jill: Traveling the World, Exploring the Unknown, and Dealing with Pressured Fisheries
- #057 Simon Perkins: Learning from the Best, Lowering Walls, and Caring About More than Margins
- #056 Kyle Schaefer: Cold Showers, New England Stripers, and Adapting to Different Environments
- #055 Vince Stegura: Fishing the Waters of Oman and Fighting for Authenticity