In this podcast, we sit down with Simon Perkins of Orvis. In this episode, we discuss how he discovered his own love for the outdoors, product development, Orvis’ recent skiff partnership with Hells Bay Boat Works and Captains for Clean Water, and what he has learned about fishing from surrounding himself with some of the best guides in the outdoors.
Guiding Flow Series: A Chance to Save Florida's Everglades – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- Guiding Flow Series: A Chance to Save Florida's Everglades
- #063 Jonathan Moss: Teaching, Television, and Taking Leaps of Faith
- #062 Ty Hibbs: Louisiana Jacks, Cajun Crawfish, and Learning from Others
- #061 Royce Dahnke: Shallow Flats, Blue Water, and Hunting Crossovers
- #060 Jamie Howard: Fishing, Filming, and Working through the Chaos