In this podcast, we sit down with Simon Perkins of Orvis. In this episode, we discuss how he discovered his own love for the outdoors, product development, Orvis’ recent skiff partnership with Hells Bay Boat Works and Captains for Clean Water, and what he has learned about fishing from surrounding himself with some of the best guides in the outdoors.
#068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero
- Guiding Flow Series: Hilary Hutcheson
- #067 Kyle Pitts: Panama City Beach – Beneath the Surface
- #066 Jako Lucas: Giant Trevally , International Guiding, and Dealing with Criticism
- #065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries