Behind the Bahamas is a podcast series focused on capturing the personalities, lessons and stories in the waters of the Caribbean. In this podcast, we sit down with legendary guide, Percy Darville, and discuss his life, fishing tactics, mindset, and lessons learned from decades of guiding.
#087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur
- #086 Mac Elliot: Photos, Faith, and Looking Ahead
- #085 Mark Kenyon: Fighting Busyness, Finding Mentors, and Becoming a Lifelong Learner
- #084 Virginia Salvador: King Salmon, White Sturgeon, and West Coast Culture
- #083 Nick Labadie: Jet Ski Tours, Targeting Fish, and Putting Your Ego Aside