In this podcast, we sit down with Carter Andrews, host of The Obsession of Carter Andrews, and discuss how he got started as a guide, and his experience running lodges and chasing fish around the world. Carter shares how he has been able to take big risks in life, the importance of understanding your gear, and how his childhood shaped his love for conservation. Carter recently received the Costa Sunglasses and Captains for Clean Water Stewardship Award.
#087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur
- #086 Mac Elliot: Photos, Faith, and Looking Ahead
- #085 Mark Kenyon: Fighting Busyness, Finding Mentors, and Becoming a Lifelong Learner
- #084 Virginia Salvador: King Salmon, White Sturgeon, and West Coast Culture
- #083 Nick Labadie: Jet Ski Tours, Targeting Fish, and Putting Your Ego Aside