In this podcast, we sit down with Carter Andrews, host of The Obsession of Carter Andrews, and discuss how he got started as a guide, and his experience running lodges and chasing fish around the world. Carter shares how he has been able to take big risks in life, the importance of understanding your gear, and how his childhood shaped his love for conservation. Carter recently received the Costa Sunglasses and Captains for Clean Water Stewardship Award.
#070 Court Douthit: Get A Round Tuit – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #070 Court Douthit: Get A Round Tuit
- Guiding Flow Series: The Obsession of Carter Andrews
- Guiding Flow Series: Depolarizing Conservation and Building Up Advocates
- #069 Meredith McCord: Chasing Records, World Travel, and Building Community
- #068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero