In this podcast, we sit down with Court Douthit of the Saltwater Specialist located in Tampa Bay. In this episode, Court shares the correlations between hiking and flats fishing, how he worked through a tough season of life while spending 11 months camping in the Florida Everglades, and his philosophy on enjoying life and sharing it with others.
Special thanks to Master Restoration for hosting the podcast and giving us a great place to record.
#087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur
- #086 Mac Elliot: Photos, Faith, and Looking Ahead
- #085 Mark Kenyon: Fighting Busyness, Finding Mentors, and Becoming a Lifelong Learner
- #084 Virginia Salvador: King Salmon, White Sturgeon, and West Coast Culture
- #083 Nick Labadie: Jet Ski Tours, Targeting Fish, and Putting Your Ego Aside