In this podcast series, we have teamed up with our friends at Guiding Flow TV. Each interview is designed to continue the conversation and focus the guest. In this episode, we sit down with Hilary Hutcheson to discuss her journey as a writer, angler, guide and conservationist. Hilary shares her story of growing up as a kid exploring the waters of Montana, how she has evolved as a guide and angler, and what draws her to the fight for Mosquito Lagoon.
#070 Court Douthit: Get A Round Tuit – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #070 Court Douthit: Get A Round Tuit
- Guiding Flow Series: The Obsession of Carter Andrews
- Guiding Flow Series: Depolarizing Conservation and Building Up Advocates
- #069 Meredith McCord: Chasing Records, World Travel, and Building Community
- #068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero