In this episode, we sit down with Bruce Chard and discuss the importance of understanding your gear, the benefits of destination trips, how to improve as an angler, tips on teaching others, and how a trip to Long Key State Park led to a lifelong pursuit of guiding and educating anglers.
#085 Mark Kenyon: Fighting Busyness, Finding Mentors, and Becoming a Lifelong Learner – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #085 Mark Kenyon: Fighting Busyness, Finding Mentors, and Becoming a Lifelong Learner
- #084 Virginia Salvador: King Salmon, White Sturgeon, and West Coast Culture
- #083 Nick Labadie: Jet Ski Tours, Targeting Fish, and Putting Your Ego Aside
- #082 Jared Cyr: Evolving Fisheries, Little Advantages, and Doing It the Right Way
- #081 Ian Slater: Challenging Permit, Coaching Anglers, and Dealing with Competition