In this podcast, we sit down with Captain Chris Herrera of Palm Coast Charters and Captains BBQ. In this episode, we discuss Chris’ history as a guide, his love for good bbq, tactics for finding redfish in muddy and deep waters, and how his battle with cancer has changed the way he sees life on and off the water.
#087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur
- #086 Mac Elliot: Photos, Faith, and Looking Ahead
- #085 Mark Kenyon: Fighting Busyness, Finding Mentors, and Becoming a Lifelong Learner
- #084 Virginia Salvador: King Salmon, White Sturgeon, and West Coast Culture
- #083 Nick Labadie: Jet Ski Tours, Targeting Fish, and Putting Your Ego Aside