In this podcast, we sit down with Captain Chris Herrera of Palm Coast Charters and Captains BBQ. In this episode, we discuss Chris’ history as a guide, his love for good bbq, tactics for finding redfish in muddy and deep waters, and how his battle with cancer has changed the way he sees life on and off the water.
#068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero
- Guiding Flow Series: Hilary Hutcheson
- #067 Kyle Pitts: Panama City Beach – Beneath the Surface
- #066 Jako Lucas: Giant Trevally , International Guiding, and Dealing with Criticism
- #065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries