In this podcast, we sit down with Captain Chris Herrera of Palm Coast Charters and Captains BBQ. In this episode, we discuss Chris’ history as a guide, his love for good bbq, tactics for finding redfish in muddy and deep waters, and how his battle with cancer has changed the way he sees life on and off the water.
#062 Ty Hibbs: Louisiana Jacks, Cajun Crawfish, and Learning from Others – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #062 Ty Hibbs: Louisiana Jacks, Cajun Crawfish, and Learning from Others
- #061 Royce Dahnke: Shallow Flats, Blue Water, and Hunting Crossovers
- #060 Jamie Howard: Fishing, Filming, and Working through the Chaos
- #059 Chris Herrera: Smoking Meat: Battling Cancer, and the Importance of Positivity
- #058: Brian Jill: Traveling the World, Exploring the Unknown, and Dealing with Pressured Fisheries