In this podcast, we sit down with Willie Espinosa of Triple Crown Sport Fishing and discuss his upbringing in Miami. In this episode, Willie discusses the diversity of South Florida’s fishery, his relationship with his father, must eat foods, and how having a skiff as a teenager helped shape his life.
#082 Jared Cyr: Evolving Fisheries, Little Advantages, and Doing It the Right Way – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #082 Jared Cyr: Evolving Fisheries, Little Advantages, and Doing It the Right Way
- #081 Ian Slater: Challenging Permit, Coaching Anglers, and Dealing with Competition
- #080 Scott Brown: Special Forces, Flats Fishing, and Family
- #079 Jesse Males: Moving Slow, Chasing Opportunities, and Fishing Costa Rica
- Behind the Bahamas: Bruce Chard