In this podcast, we sit down with Maya Burke of the Tampa Bay Estuary Program and Captain Dustin Pack to discuss some of the victories and challenges surrounding Tampa Bay. In this episode we discuss the variations and importance of seagrass, water flow, and the science behind red tide. We also talk about the history and current landscape of Tampa’s fishery.
*Cover photo by Chad Smith
#087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #087 Richard Schmidt: The Pelican Chandeleur
- #086 Mac Elliot: Photos, Faith, and Looking Ahead
- #085 Mark Kenyon: Fighting Busyness, Finding Mentors, and Becoming a Lifelong Learner
- #084 Virginia Salvador: King Salmon, White Sturgeon, and West Coast Culture
- #083 Nick Labadie: Jet Ski Tours, Targeting Fish, and Putting Your Ego Aside