In this episode, we sit down with Captain Ian Slater of the Florida Keys. In this podcast, we discuss how Ian transitioned into guiding after pursuing a career in professional sports, tips on chasing Permit, how he coaches clients, and his approach to fishing tournaments.
#082 Jared Cyr: Evolving Fisheries, Little Advantages, and Doing It the Right Way – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #082 Jared Cyr: Evolving Fisheries, Little Advantages, and Doing It the Right Way
- #081 Ian Slater: Challenging Permit, Coaching Anglers, and Dealing with Competition
- #080 Scott Brown: Special Forces, Flats Fishing, and Family
- #079 Jesse Males: Moving Slow, Chasing Opportunities, and Fishing Costa Rica
- Behind the Bahamas: Bruce Chard