In this episode, we sit down with Jonathan Moss of the Captains Log and discuss how he went from being an elementary school PE teacher to a full time guide and television show host. We also discuss tips for working with kids on the water, how leaps of faith can work out, and lessons he has learned from filming and travel.
#065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries
- #064 John Dunaway: Learnings from Life at Sea
- Guiding Flow Series: A Chance to Save Florida's Everglades
- #063 Jonathan Moss: Teaching, Television, and Taking Leaps of Faith
- #062 Ty Hibbs: Louisiana Jacks, Cajun Crawfish, and Learning from Others