In this episode, we sit down with Jonathan Moss of the Captains Log and discuss how he went from being an elementary school PE teacher to a full time guide and television show host. We also discuss tips for working with kids on the water, how leaps of faith can work out, and lessons he has learned from filming and travel.
Guiding Flow Series: A Chance to Save Florida's Everglades – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- Guiding Flow Series: A Chance to Save Florida's Everglades
- #063 Jonathan Moss: Teaching, Television, and Taking Leaps of Faith
- #062 Ty Hibbs: Louisiana Jacks, Cajun Crawfish, and Learning from Others
- #061 Royce Dahnke: Shallow Flats, Blue Water, and Hunting Crossovers
- #060 Jamie Howard: Fishing, Filming, and Working through the Chaos