In this episode, we sit down with Jonathan Moss of the Captains Log and discuss how he went from being an elementary school PE teacher to a full time guide and television show host. We also discuss tips for working with kids on the water, how leaps of faith can work out, and lessons he has learned from filming and travel.
#082 Jared Cyr: Evolving Fisheries, Little Advantages, and Doing It the Right Way – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #082 Jared Cyr: Evolving Fisheries, Little Advantages, and Doing It the Right Way
- #081 Ian Slater: Challenging Permit, Coaching Anglers, and Dealing with Competition
- #080 Scott Brown: Special Forces, Flats Fishing, and Family
- #079 Jesse Males: Moving Slow, Chasing Opportunities, and Fishing Costa Rica
- Behind the Bahamas: Bruce Chard