In this episode, we sit down with Jonathan Moss of the Captains Log and discuss how he went from being an elementary school PE teacher to a full time guide and television show host. We also discuss tips for working with kids on the water, how leaps of faith can work out, and lessons he has learned from filming and travel.
#068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero
- Guiding Flow Series: Hilary Hutcheson
- #067 Kyle Pitts: Panama City Beach – Beneath the Surface
- #066 Jako Lucas: Giant Trevally , International Guiding, and Dealing with Criticism
- #065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries