In this podcast, we sit down with Joe Cermele of MeatEater and discuss his love of fishing and how he first connected with the outdoors as a kid in New Jersey. In this episode, we also dive into the importance of loving your home waters, the case for underrated fish (like snakeheads), and how Joe has grown from his time in outdoor media.
#082 Jared Cyr: Evolving Fisheries, Little Advantages, and Doing It the Right Way – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #082 Jared Cyr: Evolving Fisheries, Little Advantages, and Doing It the Right Way
- #081 Ian Slater: Challenging Permit, Coaching Anglers, and Dealing with Competition
- #080 Scott Brown: Special Forces, Flats Fishing, and Family
- #079 Jesse Males: Moving Slow, Chasing Opportunities, and Fishing Costa Rica
- Behind the Bahamas: Bruce Chard