In this episode, we sit down with Kyle Pitts of Shallow Water Expeditions and discuss his home waters of Panama City Beach. In this podcast, Kyle shares how he got into guiding, the diversity of his fishery, tips on photography, and how he has benefited both bay boat and skiff trips.
#070 Court Douthit: Get A Round Tuit – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #070 Court Douthit: Get A Round Tuit
- Guiding Flow Series: The Obsession of Carter Andrews
- Guiding Flow Series: Depolarizing Conservation and Building Up Advocates
- #069 Meredith McCord: Chasing Records, World Travel, and Building Community
- #068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero
The Spotted Eagle Ray mentioned in the podcast.