In this episode, we sit down with Kyle Pitts of Shallow Water Expeditions and discuss his home waters of Panama City Beach. In this podcast, Kyle shares how he got into guiding, the diversity of his fishery, tips on photography, and how he has benefited both bay boat and skiff trips.
#068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero – Captains Collective Fishing Podcast
- #068 Brian Vaughn: Efficiency, Expansion, and the Hells Bay Estero
- Guiding Flow Series: Hilary Hutcheson
- #067 Kyle Pitts: Panama City Beach – Beneath the Surface
- #066 Jako Lucas: Giant Trevally , International Guiding, and Dealing with Criticism
- #065 Travis Huckeba: Hard Work, Slow Living, and Rural Fisheries
The Spotted Eagle Ray mentioned in the podcast.